Few events in life are more painful or complex than the issues surrounding a troubled relationship.
• Unconfirmed Suspicions
• Conflict, Lying
• Midlife Transition
If you are experiencing uncertainty, doubt or a sense of betrayal, contact us to privately discuss your particular situation. Understanding the problem is the first step toward solving it. We can help you toward a solution as you gain factual information vital to making the correct decisions.
• Photographs, Video
• Background Investigation
• Child Protection, Child Custody
Ten Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You1. Changing attitude toward your relationship: more argumentative, critical, distant, less affectionate, increased need for “space.”
2. Unexplained absences: frequently staying late at work, spending more time "with friends," pursuing a new hobby during evenings and weekends, frequently running lengthy errands.
3. Increase in personal expenses: spends more money, credit card spending increases.
4. Changing phone use patterns: spends more time on the phone, anxious to be the first to answer the phone, mysterious incoming calls — hang ups or "wrong numbers," suddenly needs a new cell phone.
5. Greater attention to personal appearance: begins a crash diet or exercise program, gets a trendy new wardrobe, new fragrance or hair style.
6. Added interest in the mail: wants to be the one who gets the mail — wants to limit your access to phone bills, bank and credit card statements, and personal letters they get.
7. Articles of unknown origin: slips of paper with names and phone numbers; dates, times, locations stashed in their pockets; matchbooks from unknown bars and restaurants.
8. Changing sex drive: decreased interest in sex — more aggressive and/or hostile during sex and less tender/romantic; newfound knowledge regarding unexplored techniques or positions.
9. Mysterious bite marks, bruises, scratches: can't explain how "that got there.”
10. Unexplained odor or stain: comes home smelling of cologne / perfume that is clearly not theirs; lipstick on his shirt collar.
Brian Blackwell Investigations | Seattle, WA