In the age of technology we live in, it has become increasingly easy and economical for even the most conservative budgets to be able to afford to purchase and install electronic surveillance devices. These devices can be video or audio in nature and can be and usually are extremely covert in nature. Due to their relative size and intent of being undetected, they are extremely hard for the lay person to recognize, locate and remove.
Even if you are not involved in business, litigation, or divorce, ordinary people have been victimized by criminals and others who "bugged" their home, automobile and workplace, and gained access to telephone data lines using electronic bugs. The police receive too many calls from "unbalanced" people who claim that someone or the government is bugging their home to pay attention to legitimate concerns like yours, and most law enforcement agencies are not properly equipped and trained to conduct an effective sweep. Your phone service provider is also not able to help you. We suggest that you do not call your phone service provider for assistance. This set of circumstances leaves you on your own. That’s were we come in.
To ensure you haven't fallen prey to technical surveillance, Brian Blackwell Investigations conducts professional electronic counter measures to detect covert surveillance eavesdropping devices ("bugs") and hidden cameras that may have been placed in your home, your automobile, or your offices. The removal of which is known as Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM.)
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures are steps taken to detect and prevent unwanted surveillance. Technical surveillance often takes the form of eavesdropping by bugging a vehicle, home, tapping a phone line, or installing hidden cameras, with the intention of committing corporate espionage, privacy invasion, extortion, identity theft, information theft, or stalking. Being the victim of technical surveillance can endanger your personal safety, and leave you vulnerable to potential financial damages.
Did You Know?
- A simple modification to your telephone handset can leave the microphone connected all the time allowing anyone to listen in to all conversations in the room
- A telephone transmitter or recorder which transmits or records all of your telephone conversations may be installed in the phone, the socket or junction box, anywhere on the line, as far back or even inside the exchange
- A bug may be installed without entering your premises
- A socket or light switch may be replaced with an identical unit that contains a built in transmitter or SD card recorder, powered by the mains
- Software is available for phones using the Android and iPhone operating systems that can record all room and telephone conversations, the recordings are then sent by the phones internet connection to a server where the person who has installed it can listen to the recordings on their PC. Copies of text messages, emails and conversations people are having nearby can also sent to the server.
Some Indications That You May Be A Victim Of Bugging
- Confidential information seems to be getting out to competitor
- Competitors seem to be just one step ahead all the time
- Your home or premises have been broken into and very little or nothing was taken
- Sockets or switches show signs of being moved slightly, i.e.: the wallpaper may be disturbed
- Various vehicles parked near to your premises, that appear to be empty
- You hear unusual sounds (crackling, clicks, volume changes) while talking on your phone
- Repairers or unknown companies turn up to carry out work when they have not been called
- Furniture or items appear to have been disturbed
- Interference on your radio or television
Electronic Bug Location and "Debugging"We use modern, advanced debugging equipment combined with investigative know-how to find bugs that may have been placed by an unsavory competitor, an insecure spouse, greedy family member, criminals.
We will do the job discreetly. No one else needs to know your concerns. All of our cases are handled in a completely confidential manner.
Brian Blackwell Investigations | Seattle, WA